Bill Dube Toyota wants to provide you with peace of mind when you buy most used vehicles from us. Right now, buy a qualifying used vehicle with an expired powertrain factory warranty and you'll receive a Limited Powertrain Warranty! It doesn't get better than that.
SHOP WITH PEACE OF MIND ON EVERY PRE-OWNED VEHICLE IN STOCK
*Vehicles must be within current plus 15 model years and under 200,000 miles. Used vehicle Limited Warranties are included on the vehicle at the time of purchase. Warranty program available on every pre-owned vehicle in stock up to 200,000 miles and/or 2006 model year or newer. See dealer for complete details. Time and Mileage coverage periods for Limited Warranties are measured from the time of purchase of the vehicle. Coverage expires upon reaching the maximum time or mileage of the coverage period selected, whichever occurs first. ©2019 Toyota Financial Services is a service mark used by Toyota Motor Insurance Services, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Ineligible Vehicles Include:
- Professional emergency, police, or salvage vehicles
- All vehicles used or to be used for plowing snow, competitive driving or racing, or towing a trailer whose weight exceeds the manufacturer's recommendation for the vehicle
- Any vehicle purchased or leased by an individual or entity that will be rented or sublet to another individual or entity
- No Livery vehicles (ie: Taxi cabs, Black Cars, Limousines). Vehicles used for Rideshare services, such as Uber and Lyft are eligible for Limited Warranty
- Exotic vehicles or vehicles specifically excluded in the AAS • Vehicles sold for more than $125,000
- Wholesale Now vehicles
- Protection from covered repair costs due to mechanical breakdown after your vehicle's warranty expires and up to the selected time/mileage option
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance
- Coverage is effective throughout the life of the Agreement
- Includes towing, flat tire, lockout, jump start and fuel delivery services
- Up to $35 per day for car rentals or other substitute transportation for a maximum of 5 days per occurrence
- Up to $50 per day for lodging and meals if customer is more than 150 miles from home for a maximum of 4 days over the life of the Agreement.